Re: [SLUG] Skipstone browser

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 07:20:58 EST

> How does it compare to Opera's features?

It has all the features I loved in Opera: it's fast, it handles all but the most broken/nonstandard pages, it has the option of tabbed browsing (I hate having 8 windows open just for my browser), it allows you to block popups, and it uses NS/Mozilla plugins (the Java one actually works!). Oh, and it supports skins/buttonsets. One of the first things I did was get rid of the ugly default buttons and grab the 'Black' theme. There are probably still some features that Opera has that Skipstone doesn't have, but those apparently aren't the features about which I care. :)

Levi