[SLUG] Backup Solution

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 09:37:35 EST

The subject pretty much says it all. I am looking for a solution (free
preferrably of cours :) for me to be able to backup my systems to a central
system for my home network. Since this is for my home network it does not
require tape support or anything like that. What I would like is something that
does an incremental backup and only backs up the bits that have been changed. I
saw something on Freshmeat awhile back that did this but cannot remember the
name of the program and cannot find it after many searches on Freshmeat. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Also, please feel free to inform of what you are doing for backup/syncronization
of your computers. I am an eyecandy freak and I run several different Linux
systems at home and would like to have the directories where I keep backgrounds
and stuff syncronized between stations.

Thanks again.

Pace