RE: [SLUG] Backup Solution

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:11:59 EST

I user rsync for all my backups to other servers and it works
unattended. A good choice I think, although I just come across a
program called Mirrordir that may work for you as well. Google for
mirrordir.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"