Re: [SLUG] Other recommended local Linux training outfits?

From: Michael C Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 19:27:22 EST

Goodness sakes,

I know a bit about Samba and am learning to set up a faxserver. I could
easily teach the basics about Samba. That would take a long evening I
think.

Ever wonder how technical books are written and how the authors know so
much? The enlist others to write chapters on different topics and then
they pull it all together and call it a book. We could do the same with
linux. I need help in many areas and I need that to get RedHat
certified. I need to learn CUPS for instance and how to setup A Linux
Domain Server, DNS, Pam and a print server. I need to be able to switch
monitors and get everything running again, or video drivers. I could
write a book on what I do not know.

I don't care about qualification as long as you know your subject. that
is all that is required I think. I would donate my time and pay for
other classes as I wanted them. The money going for advertising Linux.

We have a great deal of expertise in this group.

Michael C Rock