Re: [SLUG] Other recommended local Linux training outfits?

From: Brother Joseph (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 07:25:08 EST

What qualifications do we have when we become parents? None! We learn, some do it better than others but we all learn.

A collaborate effort almost always benefits all participants because we learn from each other. Nothing will ever come from this discussion until we decide to actually do something instead of asking questions about how we may fail.

Joe