Re: [SLUG] Linux courses

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 10:31:03 EST

Ed,

I agree with you. I am willing to be a student if we can get a class in
Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater or St Pete. I will keep reading this list to
keep myself updated about the changes. Anything I can help just let me
know. I can help with the markers, erasers, and maybe the whiteboard. I am
willing to pay as long as I can do it ( I assume a good teacher as you is
expensive ahhaaha). I will read the content of the program that you
designed. As always It will be interesting. Maybe, I will review something
that I already know, but that's part of the learning process.

Best regards
Diego

Ohhhh, I have a ron bottle at home. I think it is getting older and older.
I think as old as the bottle is tells you the quality of it. I guess this
one is gonna be the best you have ever drunk.