Re: [SLUG] shell script question

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 11:02:38 EST

Well, after much reading about sudo and sudoers, Mac OS X is still giving me
guff. :-/ I'm thinking it may be a peculiarity of tcsh, or perhaps something
aout the command I'm trying to sudo. (Ever heard of the "bless" command?
AFAICT, it's an Apple thing, which may explain my trouble). I've asked on
their forums to see if there is an answer.

Russell