RE: [SLUG] 52X CD RW drive @ TCWO

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:08:35 EST

I thought I had implied that it did by posting to a linux mailing
list...if not let me clarify: Yes! It works flawlessly with linux in my
experiences so far when using cdrecord - I haven't had the chance to
test any other programs out yet. Very cool burner at a very reasonable
price. I guess I was really excited about it last night...

Btw, anyone out there have some old K6-2 processors collecting dust out
there that they want to get rid of...<cough cough> for free? I have some
old hard drives and motherboards here in the closet just itching to be
used for /something/!

-Josh Tiner