RE: [SLUG] Other recommended local Linux training outfits?

From: Travis B. Creighton (tron@computron-usa.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 12:52:06 EST

Hey Bob! Is Eugene Broada (sp?) teaching you your CCNA1 course? I just
went through that at HCC last semister. I'm in the CCNA2 course now.
Well, it starts in March (dang non-standard scheduel).

Like you said, HCC gives a good value for the money with no lab fees
thus far.

To anyone else out there looking for Cisco courses at HCC, see if Mr.
Eugene Broada is teaching them. He's a great teacher who can really
explain things well and takes the time to do so if you need it. Also,
he'll work with you on your schedueling if you need it (eg, missed
classes and need to take tests).

Travis