[SLUG] Freshmeat

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 10:18:18 EST

I was getting my daily dose of updates from Freshmeat (www.freshmeat.net) and
one of the projects caught my eye which was this little program called
Background Buddy 1. Its a wallpaper changer for GNOME2. Cute little program
but its not the primary reason I am sending this email. If you click on the
homepage link to it, it takes you to: www.fewt.com/bgbuddy.shtml and sitting
right there in the lower left corner in the Sponsors section is SLUG :). If you
don't see it, just click on the refresh button until you do (I think he only has
2 sponsors). I just thought it nice to see that and figured I'd share it with
the group.

Pace