[SLUG] mounting a fat32 partition

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:34:12 EST

I am trying to mount a fat32 partition. I login as root and I type
mount -t vfat /dev/hda2 /mnt/window

I get an error message of /mnt/window does not exist

I know that the partition is there. I have data on it that is both linux and winblow.

On a side note, I saw a section in the man pages on mount that talks about ntfs partitions. It
said that I could mount it. I have read that it is only "read only " but I didn't see anything
like that.

William