Re: [SLUG] Apache htaccess questions

From: td376 (td376@mail.anonymizer.com)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 12:51:20 EST

I have a web site that I am trying to setup the access to using
.htaccess files. Is it possible to have the top level directory,
/home/foobar/www/, password protected via a /home/foobar/www/.htaccess
file while also having the /home/foobar/www/bbs/ directory setup to have
no password protection via a /home/foobar/www/bbs/.htaccess file? If so
how?

--
Jan Mason
td376@mail.anonymizer.com