[SLUG] Article: Alteon iSD-100 Modification

From: Matt (matthew@textbox.net)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 21:03:56 EST

This was Rob's (phantasm) artical that was published in the new 2600 -
the hacker quarterly. Yea, I know this is stupid hacker shit but it also
means that our work (Textbox as a team) is getting noticed....

_PLEASE_ reply to Rob (phantasm@textbox.net) and let know know what a
good fucking job he did!!!