[SLUG] Hotmail bouncing

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 18:40:04 EST

I just had to uns*bscr*be 7 hotmail addresses that all seemed to be
bouncing together. This happens pretty frequently anyway-- hotmail must
have the worst servers on the planet. But these were consistently
bouncing. I only mention this as a warning to anyone else who has a
hotmail account s*bscr*bed to the SLUG list. I don't arbitrarily
uns*bscr*be hotmail accounts, but if they continuously bounce, I have no
choice. So keep that in mind if you have a hotmail account. If you stop
getting mail from SLUG one day, it may well be because Microsoft can't
seem to keep their servers running properly.

(I've sometimes wondered if Microsoft deliberately screws around with
the accounts of people who have a lot of Linux type traffic in their
email, like those s*bscr*bed to LUG lists. I'm sure I'm just being
paranoid. But then, I'm absolutely certain they're out to get me.)

Paul