Re: [SLUG] Groupware email server compatible with Evolution?

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 00:02:27 EST

> I can't wait until my company goes to web based Notes !

   My company had been using Lotus Notes, it cost $100 to add
each external E-mail address to the "to the company" table and
it corrupted every address field that anyone forwarded to me
to reply to, (the message) it started in the center of the line
and wrapped before the address was finished, looks like high
priced junk to me. I hated it, it only lasted about two years.
(I didn't use it, I am in a different building using O.E.)

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC