Re: [SLUG] Remote X,...Ding!!!, Round 2

From: John (john@jmp-systems.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 20:04:54 EST

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:04:31 -0500, Levi Bard wrote:

-> It does affect 2d rendering as well, locally, but if you're
going to be using a box to provide X11 for other machines on a
network, DRI is just going to throw a wrench in the works.
Although, if every machine had the same DRI-supporting card....I
wonder...
->

In fact, the setup I was struggling with had identical hardware
in both boxes and it wouldn't work until I removed DRI from the
machine that was running the X Servers.

John