Re: [SLUG] HFS format a floppy

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 08:33:13 EST

Can you give more information on what you're trying to do? I believe you must
have at least a 2.4.x kernel to use your floppy drive (mine doesn't work w/
the 2.2.x variety).

I don't think you can use a floppy to boot a G3, unless you're going to boot
into Linux? If that's the case, then you wouldn't need (or want) to have a
floppy w/ hfs on it, you'd need ext2...

Russell