Re: [SLUG] Has anyone tried/seen this?

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:36:27 EST

I just played around with the online demo. It feels
better than Exchange.
I've been after our company for many months about
Linux, but they just don't want to hear about it. I'm
sure they wouldn't be interested in this, either. I'd
like to see if I can get an eval version to tinker
with at home. Seems to be thorough and well put
together.

Ken

http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/
> --
>
> Matt Miller
> Systems Administrator
> MP TotalCare
> gpg public key id:
> 08BC7B06
>
> --
> The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to
> time, with the blood
> of patriots and tyrants. -- Jefferson

name=signature.asc