Re: [SLUG] another hangup

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:49:28 EST

Do you have the menu package installed? It adds menu entries for a
program that will work with all your installed window managers whenever
you install a Debian Package. You can manually enter an entry in the
/etc/menu directory, then run update-menus.

I think a normal Debian KDE install will use the Debian menu package
system to show the available programs, but I think they are all under a
choice called programs (or some other title - I can't remember what it
is called) in the main KDE menu system.

scott