Re: [SLUG] Mdk Linux instability

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 08:11:56 EST

I've been using Mandrale 9.0 for the past few months
at home. I'm a new user, and still feeling my way
around. I'm not familiar with these issues, but have 2
others that happen each time I shut down the system
for a day or so, then start it back up.
First, the clock is always wrong. Usually slow,
anywhere from a few hours to a day or 2.
Second, the display is wrong. I use a Banshee video
card with 16Mb memory, and a KDS Visual Sensations 17"
monitor. If I go into the display settings and test
the settings, it goes back to normal.
Other than that, I'm real happy with this distro. I've
eliminated all M$ from my system.

Ken