Re: [SLUG] Which linux database app recommended for replacement of MS Access?

From: Matt Miller (mmiller1@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 16:23:11 EST

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 15:56, John Clay wrote:
> What would 'yall recommend as a Linux based replacement for Access? It
> will need to have a nice gui and be able to import/export from/to Access
> in it's various incarnations.

I don't know if you can import/export to/from Access with the following,
but I think it is along the lines of what you are looking for:

http://www.unixodbc.org/doc/OOoMySQL.pdf

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -- Jefferson