Re: [SLUG] Recording a ".wav" file from mic input

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:50:09 EST

I've been doing a recording for a local theater. I downloaded the following
to get the job done:

mix2000 (bundled with Cinelerra; I believe you can get it by itself)
audacity

I had the exact same problem and fixed it with mix2000 except I was using a
line-in and had to deselect the mic input and select line, etc. Is the stuff
coming from your tape deck line out or mic out? I guess if you're hearing it
then it should be ok. Again, mix2000 fixed everything for me. Don't forget
about your input gain and output gain as well.

/mario