Re: [SLUG] CUPS on RH 7.2, kdelibs questions.

From: Kwan Lowe (kwan@digitalhermit.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:11:54 EST

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 17:24, John Clay wrote:
> Hi Kwan:
>
> I installed kdelibs-3.0.0-10.src.rpm like so:
>
> rpm ivh /usr/src/redhat/kdelibs-3.0.0-10.src.rpm
>
> Then:
>
> ls /$RPMDIR/rpm/SPECS
> No such dir.
>
> I don't know how to proceed at this point though I do have an $RPMDIR
> directory.
>
> Any ideas?

RPMDIR usually is in /usr/src/redhat. Try changing to this directory
(/usr/src/redhat/SPECS) and seeing if the spec is there. If it is, you
can edit the kdelibs.spec file and make the change in the %configure
section. To rebuild, rpm -ba kdelibs.spec.

If you have a custom .rpmmacros file in your home directory then you may
have the RPMDIR pointing elsewhere.