Re: [SLUG] Getting audio CD to work

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 15:49:42 EST

Is /dev/cdrom a link to the correct device? Many cd players use
/dev/cdrom, and if it doesn't exist, or isn't linked correctly, no dice.
Also, does the cd player show that it's playing the CD (just no sound), or
does it balk as soon as you hit play? Does it even see the CD/tracks?
Have you tried a different cd player app?

Levi