Re: [SLUG] Wine/IE6

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 18:12:15 EST

I don't know much about the source code, other than
knowing where to find it. I sent it to Kwan and Levi,
since they responded first and obviously know what
they're looking at. (Hope you 2 don't mind!).
As for "fix[ing] the broken server that's pushing out
non-compliant pages", that's not an option at this
point. We lease server space for this application, and
the company that owns it wrote and maintain the
application. I don't see any changes being made to
that in the near future.

Ken