Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting

From: Matt Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 20:11:28 EST

Thus spake SpamFree on the 18 day of the 03 month in the year 2003:
> On the subject of favorite applications, I am in the process of building a new
> site with just this sort of thing in mind. Comments and suggestions are
> always welcome.
>
> http://www.linuxsurveys.com

That's impressive. Personally, though, I'd be interested in how many
Debian users use mutt, how many Mandrake users use Mozilla, etc. This
would require some sort of login, or cookie magic. A reasonable amount
of anonymity could still be maintained.

--
Matthew Moen