Re: [SLUG] e commerce

From: Dennis McDonald (dmcdon3@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 05:57:03 EST

Thanks for the response. Here is my current status
I have a merchant account with Millennium Bankcard for online processing
of credit cards and I am setting up account with distributors like
AmerisourceBergen for product. I have a template from UnimWeb started at
menterinc.com, which will work for starters. UnimWeb is hosting too. I
am looking for something with more control. I can write html, dhtml,
Java and XML but I am in the advanced beginner class.
I want to get the site organized, linked to drop shippers, ads for
affiliates placed and go live ASAP so I can start my marketing campaign.
I want to mimic this with oscommerce using existing accounts. Time is my
constraint.
DM