[SLUG] St Pete College Linux Courses

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 18:43:14 EST

----- Forwarded message from Tom Dulin <tdulin@tampabay.rr.com> -----

From: "Tom Dulin" <tdulin@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:50:47 -0500
Subject: Introduction

   I am the Linux/Unix instructor for St. Petersburg College.

   We offer a six course (18 credit hour) certificate program the covers the
   material necessary to pass the major commercial Linux certification
   programs (CompTIA, LPI, SAIR/GNU, and Red Hat)

   Our courses cover such topics as distribution comparisons, installations,
   troubleshooting, kernel compiling, package management and tarball
   compilations.

   We also install and configure services such as DHCP, DNS, NIS, APACHE,
   SENDMAIL, SAMBA, as well as shell scripting.

   I would like to discuss volunteering my services to your organization.

   I would also appreciate an opportunity to speak to your members about our
   program.

   My office hours this session are Monday/Wednesday from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
   and Tuesday/Thursday from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

   Thanks in advance for your consideration

   Tom Dulin

   Linux/Unix Instructor
   Business Technologies Department
   St. Petersburg College