RE: [SLUG] A JAVA Question.

From: Robert Ahrendt (robert.ahrendt@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:34:35 EST

Levi,
   I used to use Visual Cafe (but someone stole my copy at a job I had), So
this may be a tad out dated. In the documentation that comes with Visual
Cafe, It tells you if I remember correctly, how to get migrate VC apps to
*nix systems. You will have to move the Symantec jar files (the libraries
that symantec uses) and you will have to set a few environment variables to
tell your Java Compiler where they reside. I know this isn't as much help as
your asking, but I know longer have the help files either. I know this is
just another email saying read the docs but if you can find the section
about migrating apps to a *nix server you won't have any problems. Again I
apologize, but the memory is the first thing to go.
Robert Ahrendt