RE: [SLUG] A JAVA Question.

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 11:54:39 EST

Thnk you, I had sort of suspected as much though I am not
totally giving up.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com