RE: [SLUG] Linux Server

From: Joe Burnsworth (jburnsworth@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 00:42:00 EST

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Gary Albano wrote:

> What hard ware you running it on, my mandrake has been running on a
> 350Mhz and never needs a reboot. And I am hosting

I thought you were inquiring on a simplified distro..

The URL that is in my signature is just my little ole AMD 133 w/64Mb RAM..
It is on a dialup with dyndns that gets updated when my connection
inadvertently gets updated. :)

This explains why alot of times people cant get to it (not that there is
anything actually there at the moment) at times.

I have ran simplified websites and other *specialized* servers on P166's,
as we used to have stacks of them lying around (retired workstations).

http://slacker.homelinux.org
uptime: 12:42am up 26 days, 11:27, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00