Re: [SLUG] Dial up | Linux ISP

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 17:38:45 EDT

> Does anyone know about a nation wide dial up Linux ISP as low costing as
> possible? I am thinking about something like Netzero but that could
> provide dial up access to a Linux box.

  What would make what you want different from any `plain Jane' ISP?

Do you want a SHELL account? My LINUX works with everything other than
systems requiring you to use proprietary programs. tampabay.rr.com does
NOT support LINUX my LINUX gets along with it just fine, their mail server
is a DOG, it must be one of them M$ winners.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC