Re: [SLUG] 3 hard drives and a file system

From: Jay Wineinger (shad@wnoc.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 15:10:09 EDT

Well, i dont know if this is exactly what you want, but the tool explore2fs
allows reading (and experimental writing i believe) of ext2 and ext3
filesystems from windows. If all you need is read-access to grab audio and
stuff, then that should work for you. I have my laptop dualbooted and
sometimes I need some files from my linux partition when im in windows (yuk)
so I just use that to grab what I need. If youre going to do this a lot,
you might want to look around some more because it isnt very fast to browse
the drive.

Jay