Re: [SLUG] Hotsync Palm V

From: Lee Gusler (lgusler@gte.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 01:26:33 EDT

I don't remember the details of which version you are using, but you
might want to check out the Ximian Evolution FAQs under the Evolution
Help menu.If I remember right, there were a couple FAQs about Palms not
working after upgrading to version 1.2, but they had a patch or you ran
another program or something.

Hope this helps - Lee