Re: [SLUG] Slashdot

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 14:52:20 EDT

>Slashdot.org is up for me, right now (10:41AM, EST of course)...

Server changes and some database restarts going on at Slashdot... expect
some up/down action today, possibly tomorrow.

- Robin
(For new SLUG people: I'm "Roblimo" on Slashdot, editor in chief of
OSDN, the company that runs Slashdot, freshmeat, SourceForge.net,
NewsForge, Linux.com. ThinkGeek, DevChannel, Mediabuilder, and Animation
Factory. I currently live 1/2 in Bradenton, 1/2 in Maryland near Wash
DC, will hopefully be moving 100% to Bradenton this summer.)