Re: [SLUG] Slashdot

From: Neil Kittipalo (kpneil@haube.org)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 12:01:25 EDT

On Sat 19 April 2003 21:41, you wrote:
> On Saturday, April 19, 2003 at 02:40PM +0700, Neil Kittipalo wrote:
> > Here I am in Bangkok and I can find no report of what has happened to
> > slashdot.org and some other sites which went AWOL some days ago.
> > Does anyone know if this is a temporary situation or whether they have
> > been killed deliberately?
>
> Slashdot.org is up for me, right now (10:41AM, EST of course)...

2 people on the list saying it's up or recently was. Here it's been down for
several days. I just got this from a friend here:

Slashdot, Newsforge, SourceForge.Net and Freshmeat are apart of the OSDN
network http://www.osdn.com/. OSDN and SourceForge.Net are the only ones
reachable.

All seems a bit strange.

Neil