RE: [SLUG] Computer Fair?

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 13:03:13 EDT

Looks like there is a show in June, but none in
May. They had conflicts with other activities at
the FG in both Jan, Feb or Feb, and Mar. I think
there may have been a show in Mar and I know that
there was just one here a week or so ago. Problem
appears to be conflict issues.

Indeed I do check www.tcwo.com, have got some very
good pricing from there, and yes I do a lot of
comparative shopping at the show, and I tell them
that I can get a certain article at a better price
elsewhere, the information is taken as a challenge
and a better price is usually forthcoming.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com