Re: [SLUG] Web hosting info

From: Eric Bravick (ebravick@nks.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 20:04:34 EDT

This question *MUST* be coming from a person who has no experience with
how large corporations work... especially PwC! ;)

"Thomas A. Ufer" wrote:

> Mark Bishop sent this reply from a non-member account:
>
> You are interviewing for a postion you know nothing about?
>
> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 17:44, Thomas A. Ufer wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I have an interview for a Web Host manager position internally to PwC.
> > Can anyone give me a Cliff Notes version of Web Hosting or point me to a
> > good website so I can sound kinda sorta knowledgeable on this subject ?
> > BTW, the interview is Thursday PM.
> >
> > If this would be better discussed on the phone, send me a private e-mail
> > with your phone number and I'll give you a call.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tom U

--   Eric Bravick, Engineering Shock Trooper    --
---       Networked Knowledge Systems          ---
----   P.O. Box 20772 Tampa, FL. 33622-0772   ----
----- (813)594-0060 Voice  (813)594-0045 FAX -----
------          ebravick@nks.net            ------
-----   This email bound by the following:   -----