Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 22:33:30 EDT

Why not gather all those unemployed techs, start a
cooperative business (ie. tech gets 70% of the take,
the business gets 30% to develop the marketing, and
sales). We could finish the job already started and
undercut everything out there in our spare time. In
the process, we would be rebuilding the industry... at
least in this area. It's not a new idea... some have
called it a "guild" others have named it a "union".

It could happen :)

Hold on... my buzzer is going off.. time to wake up ;)