Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 01:38:54 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas A. Ufer" <tufer@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Suncoast Linux User's Group" <slug@nks.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

> I find that Mountain Dew is superior to Jolt Cola.
But Jolt comes in the Following
Clear Grape, Citrus <- Almost a cross between Mountain Dew and Surge,
Cherry,
Blue Rasberry, a Dr. Pepper Flavor, and Punch and the Mega Jolt and
regualar,
and For kickers they have Jolt Gum, and Candy !

To bad Mountain Dew does not have Code Red Gum .

Cheers,
Bill Preece