Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

From: Jared Quedens (jared_quedens@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 01:59:22 EDT

Every place I ever worked had a max of 200 clients to each tech... And my last job offered up free
cups of joe (All you can drink) In the past I was only doing hardware, Then they started in
Drivers and slowly operating systems, then of course supporting office.. and then networking and
telecomm... so i see how these companies are really demanding alot of thier techs.. but dont they
see that thats a recipe for disaster? And how the hell is one tech supposed to support 200 clients
with all that stuff? Since ive moved down here, All ive been seeing in the want adds just falls
short of wanting a mix of superman and bill gates. and for 30 grand? its time to change my
carreers man!

As for my caffine high.. I perfer REDBULL :-) gives me wings!