[SLUG] a simple cygwin question... I think.

From: Jared Quedens (jared_quedens@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 02:08:53 EDT

I have been playing with cygwin and postgresql. Now you dont wanna run postgresql as the super
user, so how do you make a non previled user in cygwin? the how-tos are very vague on this. I also
have no idea how to log into cygwin, its on an XP box and when i start cygwin it auto-logs-in?
lastly is this worth the effort? or should i just stick with wmware? any help would be great!
Thanks all!