Re: [SLUG] Finding Jobs

From: Jared Quedens (jared_quedens@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 02:15:58 EDT

Well im not a member but, dont the electronic frontieer foundation deal with stuff like this? They
are supposed to lobby for the better of the industry arent they? I also would be down for creating
some kind of IT bussiness. Personally I think we could run things a hell of alot better than most
corperations currently are!
First thing we need to do is get a bussiness plan... WE DO I.T. ALL..(HEHE :-))