RE: [SLUG] Filesystems

From: Short SrA Christopher (shortc@centcom.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:12:57 EDT

It helps tremendously. Thank you very much. My question about ext3 is the
different forms of journaling. For example, on partitions that active use
was occurring on constantly I'd like to have the fastest performance
possible. Then for a partition where I'd keep MP3 and essentially
write-once, read-many files I'd want to have the utmost integrity available
on those partitions. This is possible with ext3 (AFAIK), correct? Ext3
will probably be my filesystem of choice due to its maturity and ample
amount of support.

Chris Short, SrA USAF
shortc@centcom.mil