Re: [SLUG] RE: Linux Magazines

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 18:47:07 EDT

A whileback about 2 years ago in fact. Future net said they were going to
drop this title. However it has seemed to redeem it's self.
Also Future net titles are usually better then anything ZDnet had. They are
honest and more open to their
feelings and not afraid to use harsh words if they feel compelled to do so.

Also Future net gives you also some decent software with most titles. Also
PcFormat was another good
title. www.futurenet.co.uk they have many titles. I use to put them in the
little newsletter I made for a short time.

To bad they do not have a way to get a U.S. subscription.

Bill Preece

P.S. Also if I am not mistaking they were also linked to the old Maximum
Linux and Maximum Pc as well.

Robin would know this better then I.