Re: [SLUG] Averatec laptop and RH 9.0

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 18:05:53 EDT

Sorry for the late reply, but my schedule has gone crazy. Thanks Jeremy for your email it is very
inlightning. I am glad that someone has it working. I have decided to wait on buying the
notebook. I still question the hardware in it. I don't want to buy it and in a year or two have
problems. The only thing that is missing from all of this is that it doesn't have a cd-rw drive.

William