[SLUG] Debian font question (so tiny)

From: Mike (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 01:28:04 EDT

Maybe I'm getting older faster than I thought. But after install Debian
some of my fonts are too darn small. It seems to be mostly with
mozilla. In mozilla mail the text in both the received window showing
who the mail is from and the email text it's self is small, though
readable without a magnifying glass. However the text in the address bar
of mozilla is to small I can read it but I have to get close enough to
the moitor I can feel the UV comming off it :) Does anyone have any
ideas where I can change these settings? The font settings under
preference in Mozilla seems only to change the size of the text being
viewed on a web page and not Mozilla's fonts. This is on a
Knoppix/Debian install running KDE3. In trying to find where to change
the font sizes I did manage to get the fonts with in console to be huge :)

Thanks
Mike M