[SLUG] Spamassassin redirect mail?

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 22:48:41 EDT

I'm using Postfix/SpamAssassin to act as a spam blocker for a single
domain (let's call it domain.tld). This server has no local recipients,
but just forwards all mail (after checking a few RBL's) to the internal
Notes server. Spamassassin is tagging the spam correctly, and changing the
subject line, and then Postfix forwards it on, and everyhting works great.
What I would like to do, though, is get it to redirect all mail tagged as
Spam to an alternate email address, where it can be reviewed and manually
deleted by one person (hopefully not me!!!). What I mean by this is that
all incoming mail that gets tagged as Spam, regardless of who it was
originally sent to, would get redirected to another recipient (say,
spam@domain.tld).

I assume that if SpamAssassin can alter the subject line, it can also
alter the recipient, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to
do this... Any hints?

Doug