Re: [SLUG] considering open sourcing my app

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:20:09 EDT

Well

I've considered all that everyone wrote and I believe I will open source
my project shortly. I need to make a few fixes that recently became
apparent and I'd be embarrassed to open it up without fixing the bug.
:-)

So, How does one create an open source project?

What are the steps?

Regards
Russ W

--