Re: [SLUG] considering open sourcing my app

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 12:08:12 EDT

I'm just concerned about the new linux consumers who might be shocked if
they were told what percentage of the code they were getting in the
$40-80 shrink-wrapped box was free GPLd software. Sort of a consumer
information concern, in my opinion. Just like the right to know about
organic food content... Agreed, Suse makes a fine product.